BijouBoutique.com - Wearable Rock Candy

One evening I was minding my own business, when a "Grand Opening of BijouBoutique.com!" email graced my inbox. Those emails are always grab bags, because you never know what you're going to get, but sure enough, I opened this one and scored! BijouBoutique.com is a delightfully refreshing candy store of handmade jewelry by designer extraordinaire, Lourdes Amador, a web designer by trade who took up jewelry designing by suggestion. Now she swirls silver around crystals, stones and beads of all sorts and sells them in her delectable online boutique at very affordable prices, I might add...

bubble gum - $35
I love her wirey silver work. Wish I could do it! She can customize this ring for you...


topaz swirls - $25
these earrings would brighten up your morning...


blue whirlwind - $32
or for your blue period...


candy bubbles - $30
if this ring doesn't put you in a good mood...i don't know what will!


blues fever - $17
these wouldn't normally be my style, as I need a bit more umph, but I love the silver clasp, and the beads make me feel like I'm basking in a sunset in Florida. I'll take 'em!


filigree tears - $30
for belly dancing nights on the town


Go ahead. Treat yourself.

Home | Permalink