You the Mistas...

Ok, fellow Mistas. David has pointed out (the productive result of my meltdown) that I need deadlines for this Business Plan. So I've started it, and am at the beginning, where I need to describe my customer - my market. It was yesterday while sorting through email that I realized I should ask you all what you like about katie james (if anything), as you are the market! But you can also help differentiate what makes a katie james checkbook cover or jewelry pouch different from others you might buy. Granted, I should know this, and I kind of do, but I'm also bias ;) It's always good to check in with the peeps anyway, as I plan new products, to see what you really need and crave...

So, if you wouldn't mind, and even if you're a newcomer or have never spoken up before (and if you are a newcomer, know that katie james is the line of accessories and collectible pieces of clothing from me), pray tell what it is you fancy about katie james...

I don't have many official products yet, but those I do have include the jewelry pouch, checkbook cover, soon-to-be chow chow dog treat pouch (but there will a few more little details to come), katelette, and I think that's it.

visit the website by clicking here.

thanks!