Katie James on NewYorkDesigner.com

On a late night whim, I submitted katie james to a website called newyorkdesigner.com, and waited. Today the email arrived in my inbox saying that they would like to include katie james in their online boutique, which "is a portal for emerging designers who, while managing the daily responsibilities of running one's own line, may not have access to distribution or the financial means for promotion and marketing. "



Yeah!

Must go now, as there is lots to do at work, then when I get home, there is lots to plan around for katie james, including reading Fashion Designer Survival Guide (but I keep re-reading the Harry Potter series, and am just about to complete Book 2 and have the best theory on Lord Voldemort). Then I'll be gathering things for the Chow Chow and now for NewYorkDesigner.com.