BadMood.com

Yes, it was a long week at work, where I found out our caterer has been using my personal card for our work coffee/tea/cheese plate meals, so I've been extremely overdrawn and very penalized for it, topped off by an Odd Finale Friday which I won't even really get into because it would create all kinds of wacked out eyebrows.

Luckily, I went to a cocktail party with David at the end of my very odd Friday (I've been working on one excel spreadsheet all week long, and it's been excruciating). I was planning to take a bath all night long, after walking Gerdy, but instead went with David to his work cocktail party, frizzy hair from the rain and all. But before I did that, I stopped at Sephora for some L'Occitane and Fresh for some skin care/pampering products.

I got some lotion that smells very clean and gingery:


and some foundation at Fresh (god I love their product merchandising):

Fresh is having some awesome new mascara that conditions and lengthens. It doesn't break the lashes. As you can see I'm sold, but my eyelashes really hit the edge of my glasses right away. It really does beat Revlon.



Really, I got foundation, blush and a brush, but I kept wanting to touch their brown flowery pattern for an eye shadow. I just loved it! There wasn't even any makeup where the pattern/graphic was...just the pattern. Here's what it looked like:



Ahh. Happy times again.