So Far So Happy - Benefits Makeup

Still on the quest for the perfect mascara, I've found a new one from San Francisco based Benefit and paired it with Benefit's Mr. Frosty pearly white eye color. That means that on the outs is the mascara from Fresh. It was voted too gloopy. I still love their liquid foundation, though.

I bought the Bad Gal mascara from Sephora, but from Benefit's website, you can get a gift set of black eyeliner and black mascara for cheaper (shucks). I love the way Mr. Frosty smoothly covers my lids in pearly/frosty white and really 'opens' my eyes! And the mascara brush was larger than the one I was used to, but just using it made me feel like I was making some vampy eyes, or could of if I wanted to.

Bad Gal Lash mascara


Mr. Frosty Eye Color

ps: what i really love about mr. frosty (and i love mr. frostry) is that he goes on like a cool, soft, fat crayon, but without going on too heavy.

Check out their website for all kinds of fun glitter liquid, gold eye color, acne care and color pumps. I kinda can't wait to get more makeup from them! Did somebody say: "birthday money"?

Home | Permalink