Last Minute Bikini and...

Mira Nair, director of Monsoon Wedding and now the next Harry Potter (!!) is a client of the woman who gives me my bikini wax! Isn't that exciting. That means that the next Harry Potter is going to be super colorful and just plain visually spectacular. By the way, do we all remember how to get a great bikini wax, which should always include a hot water bed and hot towel? If not, click here.

Otherwise, we're getting ready to leave for Thanksgiving in Ohio, where they lost power already this morning. The painter has finished painting the front hall purple which looks awesome (I don't think David ever thought he'd live in a place that has a purple front hall). Gerdy is so ready to go in the car, and now I'm finishing my dinner and we're going to get started.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Permalink