Mission: Leather Bag

I was e-emergencied from my dear friend, New York City Mouse (NYCM):

"Help! My boss insists we pick out our own x-mas presents which is probably a great thing but... I want a cute medium-sized leather handbag, just big enough for a hardcover book and a lipstick, in the $100-200 range. Do you know any good brands/online stores/bags? Pleeeese?"

This is a little harder than I thought...as the market is flooded with metalic, studded, western bags. It's on my list of things to design, but in the meantime...(and some of 'em aint leather)

Courtney Guitar Strap Bag from Loop NYC on FredFlare.com
$85


Phone Purse (of course!) on VingageInStyle.com
but it's $325


Emma Gordon London Gwen Bag at MightyFlirt.com:
$70


bells&whistles Burgundy Laurel Shoulder Bag at MightyFlirt.com
$298 (oops, didn't see that price until I committed to including it)


Myna Olive Beverly Clutc at MightyFlirt.com
$86

I just thought this was really cute...

Rebe: Emma Sac at VirginThreads.com


Maybe this one? POSH by Tori: Jumbo Hobo at VirginThreads.com


Bags are tough. I'm not satisfied with this mission. If you seen anything, let me know! In the name of girls-carrying-hardcover-books everywhere, please share your wares.

Want to Permalink? Click it...