Adventures in iPodding

Well, it was a big adventure for me, anyway. Today I made myself sit down and investigate how to import my Contacts and Calendar from my powerbook to my iPod, and voila! It was so easy! In iTunes 6, I just clicked on the little iPod guy in the lower right side of the iTunes window, and it gave me the options to update the Contacts and Calendar! I still cannot, however, add one or a select group of songs to my iPod without erasing the playlists that are in there currently...so if anyone knows...nor do I know how to copy files like documents in there, and then pull them off...

I feel like my iPod, which is about 2 years old with 20Gs, is going to be like my first macintosh laptop, where that thing still runs today, fifteen years later. Amazing. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it, because the fact that I have all of my contacts and my calendar in my iPod and not in some absorbing palm pilot is just so wonderful...